Assigned Production Investment - Games
(formerly Games Development)
- Assists Victorian games companies to produce a prototype or full game, with an emphasis on the creation of intellectual property (IP) and long-term business benefits
- Between $30,000 and $90,000 is available, depending on experience
- Funding is provided as Assigned Production Investment, where Film Victoria’s equity, copyright and recoupment position is assigned to the producer
Please note: all applicants to this program are required to pay a non-refundable fee of $550 ($500 plus GST) at the time of application.
- Supports Victoria’s newer and smaller games studios to deliver a well-planned and marketed release of their project.
- Up to $25,000 is available
- Funding is provided as a grant
In June 2014 we announced significant improvements to many of our programs and our new terms of trade. These changes came into effect on 1 July 2014. Find out more about this announcement here.
Our games programs assist Victorian games developers and companies to create and market a diverse range of games for any distribution platform.
Please read our new Terms of Trade alongside the relevant program guidelines below.
Games Release (439 KB)