Games Professional Placements
- Deadline announced for 6 January 2015
- Up to $20,000 is available for host games companies
- This program supports Victorian games companies to engage a Victorian practitioner
Games Fellowship Opportunity - Media Molecule
We've brokered a fellowship with UK game development studio Media Molecule. See our Skills page to access the guidelines, position description and application form.
Assigned Production Investment - Games
- Deadline announced for 21 January 2015
- Assists Victorian games companies to produce a prototype or full game, with an emphasis on the creation of intellectual property (IP) and long-term business benefits
- Between $30,000 and $90,000 is available, depending on experience
- Funding is provided as Assigned Production Investment, where Film Victoria’s equity, copyright and recoupment position is assigned to the producer
Please note: all applicants to this program are required to pay a non-refundable fee of $550 ($500 plus GST) at the time of application.
- Supports Victoria’s newer and smaller games studios to deliver a well-planned and marketed release of their project.
- Up to $25,000 is available
- Funding is provided as a grant
Our games programs assist Victorian games developers and companies to create and market a diverse range of games for any distribution platform.
Please read our new Terms of Trade alongside the relevant program guidelines below.
Games Release (439 KB)
Check the deadlines for these programs