Assigned Production Investment - Games
- Generally capped at $150,000, funding is available to assist Victorian games companies to produce a prototype or full game, and also for marketing and related expenses
- There are up to four deadlines per year, subject to available funds
- All applicants to this program are required to pay a non-refundable fee of $550 ($500 plus GST) at the time of application.
- Up to $30,000 is available as a grant to support Victoria’s newer and smaller games studios to deliver a well-planned and marketed release of their project
- Funding can be used to assist with legal fees, marketing assistance, business development and licensing costs
- There are up to four deadlines per year, subject to available funds.
Games Professional Placements
- This program supports Victorian games companies to engage a Victorian practitioner
- The funding round for 2015/16 will run in the 2016 calendar year. Guidelines on this page should be used as a reference only. Please contact us if you require more information.
Our games programs assist Victorian games developers and companies to create and market a diverse range of games for any distribution platform.
Please read our new Terms of Trade (340KB) alongside the relevant program guidelines below.
Check the deadlines for these programs.
For initial queries on Assigned Production Investment - Games or Games Release please contact Kate Riley on +61 03 9660 3234.
For initial queries on Games Professional Placements please contact Daniel Reid on + 61 03 9660 3256.
Program Manager Liam Routt +61 03 9660 3224
We encourage applicants to produce games that are accessible to people with a disability, including audiences
with visual, auditory, cognitive or mobility impairments. Please refer to the International Game Developers Association guidance for more information.