- Using the Film Victoria logo
- Freedom of Information
- Photo credits
- Events Listings Terms and Conditions
Using the Film Victoria logo
We’re proud to support you and your project, so we ask that you acknowledge this support by crediting Film Victoria. Your written funding agreement will outline the requirements for crediting us, including use of our logo.
You must only use our logo if you have a written funding agreement with us requiring you to do so, or if you have been given our express permission in writing.
Film Victoria has two logo options: static and animated.
OUR ANIMATED LOGO
Short (3 secs) and long (7 secs) versions are available as PRORES Quicktime or PNG image sequences for:
OUR STATIC LOGOAvailable as:
- AI / Reversed AI
- EPS / Reversed EPS
- TIF / Reversed TIF
Download the zipped Film Victoria static logo in all formats
Please read our logo guidelines (786KB) outlining correct use, but in a nut shell:
Our logo consists of the ‘V’ icon, the Film Victoria Australia logotype and the Victorian Government Insignia. It:
- must be used as a single graphic item and should not be redrawn or altered in any way
- should always be reproduced using the artwork files supplied
- should be used in in mono (black) or reversed (white)
- must only be used to acknowledge our support as specified in your agreement with us.
The smallest minimum size is 47mm wide.
Our logo is surrounded by a clear space to ensure prominence and legibility. The minimum area of clear space required is shown here and should be increased wherever possible.
The colour of our logo is black. To ensure consistent reproduction use these values:
Pantone Black C
Pantone Black U
C=20 M=20 Y=20 K=100
R=0 G=0 B=0
- stretch, slant, distort, rotate, angle or colour the logo
- place it on a background that conflicts with or compromises legibility
- use our logo in any other way than is specified in your agreement with us.
For more information contact: Lee Taylor, Online, Marketing and Communications Advisor at email@example.com or call +61 3 9660 3261.