- Using the Film Victoria logo
- Freedom of Information
- Photo credits
- Events Listings Terms and Conditions
Using the Film Victoria logo
We’re proud to support you and your project, so we ask that you acknowledge this support by crediting Film Victoria. Your written funding agreement will outline the requirements for crediting us, including use of our logo.
You must only use our logo if you have a written funding agreement with us requiring you to do so, or if you have been given our express permission in writing.
The guidelines outlining correct use of our logo can be downloaded here, but in a nut shell:
Our logo consists of the ‘V’ icon, the Film Victoria Australia logotype and the Victorian Government Insignia. We are a State Government statutory authority, so these two components must be used as a single graphic item.
- is a specifically drawn artwork and should not be redrawn or altered in any way
- should always be reproduced using the artwork files supplied
- should be used in in mono (black) or reversed (white)
- must only be used to acknowledge our support as specified in your agreement with us.
Preferred minimum size
The preferred minimum size is 76mm wide.
Smallest minimum size
In instances where the logo must be shown as 75mm wide or less, the smallest minimum size is 47mm wide and a SMALL version of the logo must be used.
When using either version the Victorian Government Insignia must appear at least 13mm wide.
Our logo is surrounded by a clear space to ensure prominence and legibility.
The clear space area is illustrated by the rectangular box, which remains free of all other elements, such as other logos, type and imagery.
The clear space area indicates the minimum area of clear space required and should be increased wherever possible.
The colour used for logo is black. To ensure consistent colour reproduction use the given values for the appropriate mode of production:
Pantone Black C
Pantone Black U
C=20 M=20 Y=20 K=100
R=0 G=0 B=0
WHAT NOT TO DO
- stretch, slant, distort, rotate, angle or colour the logo
- place it on a background that conflicts with or compromises legibility
- use our logo in any other way than is specified in your agreement with us.
For more information contact: Lee Taylor, Online, Marketing and Communications Advisor at email@example.com or call +61 3 9660 3261.
Download our logo guidelines (786KB)
Preferred size and small logo versions are available as:
- AI / Reversed AI
- EPS / Reversed EPS
- TIF / Reversed TIF
Download the zipped folder of the Film Victoria logo in all formats
For more information contact:
Online, Marketing and Communications Advisor at
or call +61 3 9660 3261