Writer-director Goran Stolevski has a Masters in Film and Television from the Victorian College of the Arts. His latest film, Would You Look at Her, won Best International Short at the 2018 Sundance Film Festival. He won the Ruben Mamoulian Best Director Award at the 2016 Sydney Film Festival with You Deserve Everything, before attending the Berlinale Talent Campus and MIFF Accelerator as well as receiving the $50,000 Lexus Fellowship for My Boy Oleg. His 25 short films have collectively screened at over 100 additional festivals across six continents, including the Clermont-Ferrand, Melbourne, Raindance, Adelaide, London Shorts, Iris Prize, Frameline, Newfest and Flickerfest International Film Festivals. He is an alumnus of Screen Australia's Talent Escalator initiative. He assisted in the writers' room on Barracuda, Glitch, Nowhere Boys and Secret City. He will direct three episodes of the next season of Nowhere Boys. He has written nine feature scripts for himself to direct. His tenth, You'll Love Me, has received a development grant from Screen Australia.
- 2018, Nowhere Boys, Domestic, TV Series, Children's, 25x3, Matchbox Pictures, Director
- 2017, Would You Look at Her, International, Short Films, Drama, 19, Black Cat Productions, Director / Editor / Writer
- 2017, My Boy Oleg, Domestic, Short Films, Drama, 20, Dollhouse Pictures, Director / Writer
- 2015, You Deserve Everything, Domestic, Short Films, Drama, 19, Goran Stolevski, Director / Producer / Writer
Education & Other Accreditation
- 2008, Victorian College of the Arts, Australia, Masters Degree in Film and Television
- 2006, The University of Melbourne, Australia, Bachelor of Creative Arts