Daniel has composed scores for a variety of independent films, as well as music for plays and other stage productions. In 2003 he was awarded the Best Composed prize in the “Soundtrack Awards”, an event run by Music and Film Independent Artists. This enabled him to produce a CD collection of film and instrumental music entitled “Scenes”. In 2007, Daniel won the Best Film Theme award at the Johnny Dennis Music Awards overseen by the Australian Guild of Screen Composers.
- 2015, Before Knowing, Domestic, Short Films /, 8mins, Wayward Films
- 2013, Citizen Shame, Domestic, Short Films /, 7mins, Wayward Films
- 2007, A Tale of Two Cities - Incidental, Domestic, Live Event /, Drama, 60mins, Wesley College Student Theatre, Music Composer /
- 2005-2007, The Portrait, Domestic, Short Films /, Drama, 30mins, Asmodeus Films, Music Composer /
- 2007, The Reunion, Domestic, Feature Films /, Factual / Documentary, 90mins, Asmodeus Films, Music Composer /
- 2003, Sogno d'Amore, Domestic, Short Films /, Drama, 15mins, VCA Film and Television School, Music Composer /
- 2002, Satisfaction, Domestic, Short Films /, Drama, 12mins, VCA Film and Television School, Music Composer /
- 2007 Johnny Dennis Music Awards, Best Film Theme $5000, Satisfaction, Australia
- 2003 Music and Film Independent Artist Soundtrack Awards, Best Composed Soundtrack $3000, Soundtrack Awards entry, Australia
- Australian Guild of Screen Composers Since 2005
- 2007 Australian Film Television and Radio School, Short Courses in aspects of Screen Composition, Australia
- 1991 Victorian College of the Arts, Associate Diploma in Opera and Music Theatre, Australia
- 1986 Melbourne University, Bachelor of Music Performance, Australia
Special and Technical Skills
Experienced in composing, arranging and conducting music for various ensembles, both instrumental and vocal. Wide ranging training and experience as a performer in Jazz, Rock, Music theatre and Opera.