My Career started in 2012 but it was only small tastes of what I would later realise was my life's ambition. I completed study in 2015 and only managed to purchase my own kit late 2017. Since then, my career has exploded. While previous years had seen short film projects perform well (always short-listed, always top 10) it was Tropfest 2018 that allowed me to work on a winner. I completed my first feature film and have since added 6 more short films to my resume. Securing my freelance company "Beautiful Sound" has been the latest step and I am ready to immerse myself yet again in the next project. I can't wait.
- 2018, Disclosure, Domestic, Feature Films, Drama, Disclosure Productions, Sound Recordist
- 2018, Two Piece, Domestic, Short Films, Drama, 7min, NA, Boom Operator / Sound Recordist
- 2018, Barren, Domestic, Short Films, Drama, 12min, Running Panda Films, Monster and Bear, Boom Operator / Sound Recordist
- 2017, Trip for Biscuits, Domestic, TV Series, Comedy/Sci-Fi, 18 x 10min, Robot Panther, Boom Operator
Festivals, Awards, Nominations
- 2018, Tropfest (Winner), Australia, Two Piece
- 2014, Colchester 60 Hour Film Challenge (Top 11 Short List), UK, Normal People
- 2014, 24 Hour Film Race (Top 9 Short List), USA, Roomies
- 2012, 48 Hour Film Festival (Top 8 Short List), Melbourne, VIC, If a Tree Falls in a Silent Film
Education & Other Accreditation
- 2015, JMC Academy, Australia, Audio Engineering and Sound Production Diploma
Special and Technical Skills
Sound Recording, Boom Operating, Invisible Lav Miking, High Quality Audio, Stereo Atmos, Professional On-Set Experience.