Productions range between sweeping orchestral scores and gritty soundscapes, to intimate piano and string quartet music. Jamie’s film soundtracks allow an opportunity to show his musical diversity. Having an intuitive sense for matching the mood of a scene as well as creating a unique sound for each project have both contributed towards his success as a film composer, with a number of films he’s worked on going on to receive AFI nominations.
- 2015, Reg Makes Contact, Domestic, 11mins, Staple Fiction
- 2015, Supaphresh, Domestic, Short Films /, Oh Yeah Wow!
- 2014, Gary And Gabe, Domestic, Short Films /, Drama, 10mins, Oh Yeah Wow!
- 2014, The Orchestra, Domestic, Animation /, Drama, 15mins, Feather Films
- 2013, Bloomers, Domestic, Short Films /, Comedy, Staple Fiction
- 2013, Suicide And Me, Domestic, Factual / Documentary /, Factual / Documentary, 30mins, Staple Fiction
- 2011, Bruce Lee Played Badminton Too, Domestic, Short Films /, Comedy, Screen Australia