Originally from New Zealand, Phil now works in Australia from his studio in Kensington, Melbourne and has written the scores for Four Feature Films, various Short Films (Australia, New Zealand and England) Corporate and Media projects (including International Product Launches in Australia, Singapore, Spain, North America, Argentina and France), TVCs, T.V and Film Trailers and Contemporary Concerts. Phil has built a strong protfolio of music and has now secured relationships with directors and producers in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, America and England, stepping Phil onto the international stage as a professional composer who can score for any high level production. Phil’s most recently scored film, “William Kelly’s War” was nominated for the prestigious AACTA/AFI Award in 2014 and Phil was nominated for best musical score for a Feature Film.
Festivals and Events
- 2014, International Film Festivals, Mexico and Spain, Curious
- 2008, Domaine Chandon Still Wines Launch, Australia, France, North America, Singapore, Spain and Argentina, Domaine Chandon
- 2014, Nominated for Best Musical Score for a Feature Film AACTA/AFI Awards, Australia
- Australian Guild of Screen Composers
- 2001, University of Canterbury, New Zealand, Bachelor of Music Degree