After finding that his High School's media department couldn't teach him about filmmaking, Blake went and studied his Diploma in Film and Television. During his studies he also began creating his web series 'Monday Night Menace', which he received $5,000 funding for. To support his journey as a young filmmaker, Blake opened up the commercial devision of his production company 'Dark Effect Pictures' to make: corporate videos, actor showreels, commercial photographs and more. With this support, he continues to explore the craft of filmmaking with dedication, passion and a clear vision.
- 2016, Monday Night Menace, Domestic, Web Series /, Drama, 70mins, Dark Effect Pictures, Director / Writer /
- 2016, Kevin & Kevin,, Domestic, Short Films /, Comedy, 14mins, Black Milestone Pictures, Casting - Actors /
- 2014, Zac and Me, Web Series,, Domestic, Web Series /, Comedy, 15mins, Story Horse Productions, Casting - Actors /
- 2014, 'I See' Drug and Alcohol Campaign, Domestic, TVC /, 1min, Western Australian Government, Casting - Actors /
- 2013, Prank Patrol, Domestic, TV Series /, Kids and Family, 25mins, ABC, Casting - Actors /
- 2016, Central Institute of Media and Technology, Australia, Diploma of Film and Television