Chafia Brooks is a professional dancer, choreographer and movement coach. For over 10 years she has worked in theatre, film and TV, TVC, Live Events, Music film clips and photographic projects. Chafia specialises in movement direction for performing artists and has had experience working with many musicians, actors, models and circus performers to enhance their physical awareness.
- 2011 Australian Dance Awards, Nominated - Best performance by a female dancer, SlowDive, Australia
- 2007 Short and Sweet - Dance, Critics choice - Best Choreography, The machine that carries the soul, Australia
- 2006 Melbourne Fringe, Runner up - Best Dance show, The machine that carries the soul, Australia
- 2012 RMIT, Certificate 4 Small Business Management, Australia
- 2004 Queensland University of Technology, Bachelor of Fine Arts - Dance (with distinction), Australia