Work at Film Victoria
Full-time, ongoing position
Film Victoria is seeking an experienced, hands-on Finance Manager to lead the Finance function and provide 2IC support to the Head of Corporate Services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager, ideally within the public sector
- A tertiary qualification in finance or accounting
- Membership of a professional accounting body (CPA/CA/CIMA)
- Demonstrated high-level communication skills with the ability to prepare reports and provide commentary to not only the Head of Corporate Services and the CEO but to the Audit and Risk Committee and the Board
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills with the ability to lead and support a team
- Experience managing multiple demands and working to tight deadlines
- Previous experience/exposure to leading other corporate service functions.
If you require additional information or would like to discuss specifics of the role that are not evident from the position description or the Film Victoria website, please contact Liahn Nortje, Head of Corporate Services, on (03) 9660 3225. Questions and discussions about candidates' suitability will not be able to be responded to.
How to apply
To apply, please visit the Victorian Government Careers website.
Please note: Only a resume is required for the initial stage of the process. Preferred/shortlisted candidates will be contacted and requested to submit a document addressing the key selection criteria after the closing date.
Applications close midnight Sunday 27 August.
Film Victoria is unable to offer work experience places.
We publish an online Industry Directory which lists companies in the film, television and digital media industries. You are welcome to contact relevant production companies directly regarding work experience opportunities they may offer.
See Early Career Practitioners for resources and general assistance with entering the film and television industry.