Andrew has gained a thorough practical experience on all aspects of film production, since commencing as a 3rd AD on a mini-series produced by BAFTA and Emmy award winning Producer John McRae. From this (highest budget per screen second) Australian television mini-series, he was Production Manager on two more, the first Australian commercial HDTV shoot, telemovies and feature films. Andrew is a Writer, Producer and Director of television commercial and corporate films, has shot on locations as diverse as the Australian Outback, Inner Mongolia, the Malaysian jungle and the Nevada desert, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo, lectured in film production at the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, was Investor's Representative for PolyGram Far East, and a representative of the First Australian Completion Bond company.
- 2016, Craig Ballistics, International, Corporate, 3 mins, Digital Tsunami, Director / Producer
- 1995, Hong Kong Grafitti, International, Feature Films, musical, 108 mins, TedPoly
- 1994, The Private Eye Blues, International, Feature Films, crime drama, 102 mins, PolyGram FarEast
- 1991, Rose Against the Odds, International, TV Mini Series, historical drama, 540 mins, Onset Productions, Production Manager
- 1985, ANZACS, International, TV Mini Series, historical drama, 540 mins, Burrowes-Dixon, Production Manager
- SPA, 2018
- AFI / AACTA, 2019