Film Victoria acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Victoria and pay our respects to their Elders, past and present.
- Australian Cinematographers Society (ACS)
- Australian Directors Guild (ADG)
- Australian Guild of Screen Composers (AGSC)
- Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMIA)
- Australian Screen Editors Guild (ASE)
- Australian Teachers of Media (ATOM)
- Australian Writers Guild (AWG)
- Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance (MEAA)
- Screen Producers Australia (SPA)
- Society of Motion Pictures and Television Engineers (SMPTE)
- Association of Film Commissioners International (AFCI)
- Independent Cinemas Association of Australia (ICAA)
- Communications Law Centre (CLC)
- Screenrights - The Audio Visual Copyright Society
- Women In Film & Television (WIFT)
- Australian Children's Television Foundation (ACTF)
- International Screenwriters' Association (ISA)
- Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (AACTA)
News and resources
Festivals and events
- Australian International Documentary Conference (AIDC)
- Australian International Movie Convention (AIMC)
- Indian Film Festival of Melbourne (IFFM)
- Melbourne Cinémathèque
- Melbourne International Film Festival (MIFF)
- Melbourne International Animation Festival (MIAF)
- PAX Australia
- St Kilda Film Festival (SKFF)
- Human Rights Arts and Film Festival (HRAFF)
Digital, games and animation
National arts organisations
Melbourne is home to more than 20 forward thinking and flexible coworking spaces.
If you’re a start-up, consultant or just curious about coworking, check out the City of Melbourne website to find out more about coworking opportunities and spaces.
For Victorian practitioners in LA for business, Film Victoria is able to offer a dedicated working and networking space. Find out more.
ACMI X is a 60 seat co-working space, dedicated to the creative industries and reserved solely for individuals, collectives and businesses working with the moving image.